It’s April and this is my first post for this year. I’ve been away for almost 7 months and now I’m back. Before 2024 starts, I reconsidered to give life another chance. I don’t know if that’s what I truly wanted but I promised my friends that I would try again. And so I did. It’s challenging to be honest. Well, life isn’t supposed to be easy. I know that. Two or three weeks ago, I had a major relapse. The second time I relapse this year. One was in January. And the second time was in March. Ever since my first relapse in January, I barely recognised myself. I felt numb. I started to forget things and it affects my work. I um became a workaholic which was worse for me. I didn’t get the rest that I needed. That’s when I have countless near death encounters. Especially when I drive to work. I stop talking to my friends. I pushed people away. That’s what I do when I’m not okay. I know I should ask for help. I know that it’s okay for wanting he...
I have stopped writing Eth a long time ago. Every time I went there, all I could feel was emptiness. I don't think I can write without inspiration, Especially when l've lost my muse. Truth be told, I want to go back to Eth. I want to be where I belong, But how can I go home without my muse?
Back then I didn't know. How you truly feel about everything. I could feel your pain, but I couldn't understand it. I was confused when you did what you did. All I could think was my feelings and not yours. Years later, As I'm walking down the memory lane I look over the old pictures. I reread the old letters. That's when I started to understand everything. You're still traumatized by your past. That's why you're afraid of being abandoned by the people you care. That's why you choose to leave first before they do. I know there's a big void in your heart. You tried to fill it. But no matter how hard you try, it keeps getting bigger and bigger. You start to lose hope, and slowly sabotage yourself. I know sometimes you think that the world would be better off without you. But you're wrong. When you start to drown, you're saved by your friends. The people that still have faith in you. No matter how hard you try to shut them out, they never did g...
Comments
Post a Comment